Aika Vata Deep Cleanser
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Deep Cleanser as the first step in your evening skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
A velvety deep clay cleansing treatment that nurtures your dry fine pores with regenerative nourishment, the result is a new level of hydration, firmness and agelessness, igniting your inner Vata healing.
Transform your nightly cleansing into a sensory aromatic ritual that purifies your skin of toxins, clears your mind of tension and expands your own understanding of your body’s rich, profound beauty. The velvety soft balm of the Vata Deep Cleanser drenches your skin in organic nutrients.
The vitamin rich plant oils of Macadamia, Jojoba and Avocado and herbal infusions of Madagascan Vanilla, Turmeric and Cardamom add vitality to your skin’s elasticity, while the aromatic essences of Lemon, Lavender and Nutmeg give your skin a new level of radiance. Argiletz Golden Clay gently draws out toxins while re-mineralising for brightness and increased glow.
On days of stress or strain, expand your ritual and use as a mask, revelling in the firmness and hydration its medicinal qualities bring back to your body.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Vata Deep Cleanser is the first step in your Vata Retreat Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Vata Deep Cleanser, Ayuressence and Elixir as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are supported overnight, the Vata Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Deep Cleansing – deeply yet gently cleanses without stripping to lift off the most stubborn makeup and environmental pollution and grime for clear and revitalised skin.
- Nourishing and replenishing – a nutritious skin food packed full of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidant free radical scavengers and vitamins to boost hydration and lock in moisture to make your skin extremely soft and supple.
- Hydrating Mask Treatment – provides an intense boost of emollients that penetrate deeply to banish dehydration, dryness and that tight skin feel for soft, plump and dewy radiant skin.
- Clears and liberates – releases stress, emotional baggage and nervous tension from the day to create space for night-time rest and rejuvenation.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking ‘three in one’ daily deep cleanser, make up remover, and nourishing and vitalising mask.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Take a chickpea size of the Vata Deep Cleanser and warm between your fingertips.
2. Massage all over your face and neck in circular upward and outward motions allowing the cleanser to melt deeply into your skin dislodging all makeup and debris.
3. To remove, drench a soft face cloth in warm water, ideally infused with Vata Ayuressence. Wring it out and compress over face and neck to steam skin and open pores before gently wiping off. Repeat if needed when wearing heavy makeup.
* As a deeply hydrating and revitalising weekly mask treatment smooth it liberally over cleansed skin and rest for 10-20 minutes.
› TIPS: Massage the Vata Deep Cleanser onto your skin before you step into the shower. The warm water and steam will help infuse the oils into your skin for a deeper cleanse with a softening effect. This is the perfect cleanser to switch to when the weather gets cold or your skin is starting to feel extra dry and dehydrated.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Argiletz Yellow Clay – a rejuvenating and revitalising clay this superfine Illite Yellow clay comes from the French region of Argiletz. Unrefined, non-radiated and full of living energy this active clay gently draws out toxins while oxygenating and brightening the skin. Essential earth minerals impart increased health, cellular repair and epidermal restoration.
- Macadamia Oil – rich in phytochemical compounds such as tocopherols, squalene and vitamins A and E, which protect against free radical damage, Macadamia is highly nutritious for the skin. It contains the perfect balance of essential fatty acids as found in skin, particularly Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid and anti-inflammatory Omega 9 Oleic acid which decrease as we age. It penetrates deeply to moisturise, improve skin’s barrier function and promote scar healing and cellular regeneration, decreasing the effects of fine lines and wrinkles and preventing premature ageing of skin.
- Cardamom – Known as the ‘queen of spices’ cardamom is warming, sweet and pungent and is a natural skin cleanser promoting detoxification and circulation to give the skin a natural glow. It is anti-bacterial, stimulates digestion and is an excellent anti-oxidant. It alleviates fatigue and helps the mind from over thinking to bring about a state of clarity.
- Vanilla – Vanilla is anti-inflammatory and high in anti-oxidants and B vitamins including niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and B6, all important for skin nutrition. It is a natural mood enhancer and its warming aroma has a calming and sedative effect on the mind.
› Full Ingredients
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Illite (French Yellow Argiletz Clay), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla), Curcuma longa (turmeric), Elletaria cardamomum (cardamom), Citrus limonum (lemon), Myristica fragrans (nutmeg), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender).
All Ingredients except clay are certified organic.
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.