Aika Kapha Tonic
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Kapha Dosha products are mindfully created to be invigorating, detoxifying, enlivening and energising for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Tonic after the cleanser in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Oily skin type
A feather-light Kapha balancing and energising aromatic skin drink that dramatically increases your skin’s hydration, re-mineralising, tightening the pores and diminishing oil production for a poised state of wellness, penetrating to the deepest core of your cells and awakening your healing intuition within.
This refreshing aromatic potion is brimming with plant extracts and essences that awaken and revive your skin’s vitality and dramatically increase hydration. The Kapha Tonic helps to control the oil on your skin intuitively as you need it, balancing the areas that need attention and creating an even, clear feeling of real freedom.
Pure plant hydrosols of Rose, Tulsi and Lime hydrate, balance PH, clarify and refresh while concentrated fresh plant extracts of Dandelion, Burdock and Peppermint reduce oil, refine pores and help you feel uplifted and energised.
Aromatic plant essences of Lime, Ylang Ylang and Petitgrain help to enliven your spirit and promote confidence and vitality, restoring your inner Kapha nature.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Kapha Tonic is the second step in your Kapha Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Kapha Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Kapha Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Nourishing and hydrating – rich in humectants to drench the skin in moisture, while fresh plant extracts and essences provide essential hydrophilic (water soluble) nutrients, flavonoids, vitamins and anti-oxidant protection.
- Balances and re-mineralises – refining, toning and refreshing to the skin containing the negative ion boosting Himalayan salt crystals that contain 84 essential minerals for dewy and glowing skin.
- Skin Primer – prepares the skin for application and absorption of serums, balms and moisturisers and sets make up.
- Balances the emotions – uplifting, energising and enlivening to balance your Kapha elemental nature.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking daily skin tonic, primer, make-up setting mist and instant mood enhancer.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
Shake bottle to activate. Close eyes and spray liberally over face and neck.
Inhale deeply. Exhale mindfully. Use before and after your Balm.
Mist over makeup for setting it and creating a luminous and dewy finish.
- Use it when you exercise. Spray it before running, going to the gym and yoga for a reviving pre-workout energiser. Spray it post-workout to refresh and tone.
- Take it to work with you to keep you energised during the day. Spraying this around yourself while at work is particularly good for neutralising the fatiguing effects of positive ions from screens and electronics appliances while energetically cleansing your space.
- Use it to aid you in your meditation and mindfulness practice by misting before and after.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Lime Hydroso – Uplifting, energising and refreshing Lime Hydrosol has a lovely fresh aroma. High in naturally occurring Vitamin C and anti-bacterial constituents it contains the hydrophilic (water soluble) constituents of Lime and has an astringent and cleansing nature on skin which balances oiliness, keeps blackheads at bay, while firming and toning.
- Peppermint – Containing natural menthol, Peppermint is a natural stimulant and its uplifting qualities help dispel lethargy and depression. Containing anti-oxidants and vitamins to fight inflammation, it helps to firm and tone the skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Ylang Ylang – With an exotic aroma Ylang Ylang is a natural mood enhancer and brings vitality and alignment back to the body and mind while alleviating symptoms of depression. On the skin, it prevents oxidative stress and has a balancing effect on oil production.
› Full Ingredients
Rosa damascena (rose) hydrosol, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) hydrosol, Ocimum tenuiflorum (tulsi) hydrosol, glycerin, Sodium chloride (Himalayan crystal salt), Taraxamum officinalis (dandelion root), Arctium lappa (burdock), Mentha piperita(peppermint), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Cananga odorata (ylang ylang), Citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› FREE 1 HOUR CLICK & COLLECT
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.