Aika Kapha Pure Polish
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Kapha Dosha products are mindfully created to be invigorating, detoxifying, enlivening and energising for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Pure Polish as the first step in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Oily skin type
A nourishing and invigorating blend of raw Ayurvedic skin food to enhance your outer layer’s natural detoxification that results in vitalised and balanced skin and inspired awareness for a new day to joyfully unfold before your eyes.
Transcend your morning ritual into an exquisite aromatic awakening that enhances the overnight renewal of your skin and invigorates your mind with energy for living. The luscious creamy Kapha Pure Polish infuses your skin with organic nutrients while freeing it from overnight cellular activity of detoxification and shedding.
Gently buffing with Colloidal Oats, Barley and purifying Lemon which assist cellular turnover while Jojoba and Shea Butter deeply nourish while you cleanse. Tulsi, Clove and Lime purify, balance oil and uplift your Kapha nature while powerful Triphala provides an instant boost of vitality.
This intuitive polish can be used as a daily cleanser, exfoliant and mask.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Kapha Pure Polish is the first step in your Kapha Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Kapha Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Kapha Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Continues overnight detoxification – lifts away the layer of dead skin cells and toxins which your skin sheds through its overnight detoxification and renewal process, revealing fresh new skin.
- Increases skin vitality – nourishes skin to optimise epidermal renewal and encourages subcutaneous circulation for incredible glow.
- Evens skin tone – eliminates congestion, reduces pigmentation, blackheads and whiteheads while refining pores and smoothing the skin’s texture.
- Purifying Skin Food Mask– decongesting, pore reducing and anti-bacterial to balance over active oil production to reduce breakouts and acne for clear and blemish free skin.
- Skin primer – Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb tonics, balms and elixirs.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking ‘three in one’ everyday cleanser, exfoliant and refining mask.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Scoop a chickpea size amount into your palm. Add a few drops of warm water and mix with your fingers until creamy.
2. Massage onto your face and neck in circular upward and outward motions with a gentle pressure. Rinse with warm water.
For enhanced exfoliation and a gentle peeling effect let the Pure Polish dry on your skin for a few minutes and then lightly roll it off.
As a nourishing and brightening mask treatment apply a generous layer on your skin and rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Boost your skin first thing in the morning by using your Pure Polish as a morning mini-mask every day. Apply it to damp skin and then keep it on while you brush your teeth in the morning, read the papers or have your morning drink. Then simply rinse away with water or shower for fabulously fresh and super soft skin.
- For added nourishment instead of water, mix it with warm milk and honey to your desired consistency. Apply it in a thick layer to your skin for 10-20 minutes. To remove, simply wash off with warm water.
- Great to use as a pre-party oil controlling pick me mask up for refined and refreshed skin.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Triphala – Translated as ‘three fruits’ Triphala is composed of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki and is a powerful Rasayana (rejuvenating superfood). It is a favourite daily Ayurvedic supplement for balancing all the Dosha’s, containing five of the six tastes (rasas) – sour, pungent, bitter. It is unique in that it simultaneously cleanses and detoxifies at the deepest levels while at the same time supporting and rejuvenating. As a detoxifier, it increases micro-circulation and helps flush out toxins from the deepest layers of tissue. Highly nutritious, Triphala is loaded with anti-oxidants to scavenge free radicals, and support elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Barley – A Kapha balancing grain Barley is mildly astringent and diuretic which helpskeep skin cleansed, reduces puffiness and regulates the production of excess sebum. It is rich in selenium which helps maintain skin elasticity and gives skin a firm, toned and fresh appearance.
- Clove – Aromatic clove is rich in eugenol which gives it anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Its potent anti-microbial properties help reduce acne, breakouts and blemishes and heal skin.
› Full Ingredients
Avena sativa (oat), Hordeum vulgare (barley), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Ricinus communis (castor oil), Citrus limonum (lemon), Ocimum tenuiflorum (tulsi), Syzygium aromaticum (clove), Emblica officinalis (amla), Terminalia chebula (haritaki), Terminalia belerica (bibhitaki), Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Cupressus sempervirens (cypress).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.