Wildcrafted Organics Wild Berry Honey Cleanse | Exfoliant | Masque 100ml
Brand: Wildcrafted Organics
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The Wild Berry is a luscious honey-based cleanser, exfoliant & masque rich in skin loving nutrients, antioxidants & the purest New Zealand halloysite clay.
Crushed Hibiscus Petals & the natural enzymes in honey dissolve dead skin cells and gently exfoliate while halloysite and zeolite clays remove toxins and the powerful antioxidants in wild harvested Maqui Berry counteract pollutant induced skin damage.
Nourishing, hydrating and skin brightening this multi-tasking product will leave your skin looking incredibly healthy & beautifully radiant.
- Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis) is an intensely purple berry that grows wild throughout parts of southern Chile. The people who harvest most of the maqui berry sold commercially are the Mapuche indians, who are indigenous to Chile and known as fierce warriors. Maqui berries are very rich in anthocyanins, which are purple pigments with very high antioxidant activity. Specifically, maqui berries contain extremely high levels of anthocyanins called delphinidins. The delphinidins demonstrate potent anti-inflammatory activity and protect skin from free radical damage caused by pollution and sun damage.
- Organic Wildflower Honey is loaded with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and natural enzymes. Raw Honey is a known skin healer stimulating tissue growth, enhancing epithelialization, and minimizing scar formation it also contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) these increase elasticity, balance oily skin, stimulate collagen production, and minimize fine lines. A natural humectant it also draws water to the skin resulting in plump hydrated skin.
- Halloysite Clay. A beautiful, fine pure white clay from New Zealand that acts ionically and gently draws toxins / pollutants out of the upper layers of the skin while also acting like a poultice drawing blood and thus nutrients to the area allowing for increased healing - especially useful for acne skin types. Refines while cleansing pores.
- Zeolite Clay has an ability to absorb, store and neutralize heavy metals and other toxic matter removing daily pollution by deeply cleansing, purifying and detoxifying your skin. Zeolite is used as an acne treatment due to its ability to clear blackheads by unclogging pores, preventing pimples. Its ability to remove pollutants protects our skin from free radical damage so works synergistically with the antioxidant rich Maqui berry & Hibiscus in this product.
- Hibiscus is known as the Botox plant due to its ability to increase moisture and improve flexibility and elasticity in our skin. A natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's). Natural AHA's exfoliate the skin effectively but gently increasing cell turnover resulting in fresher, younger and smoother skin. Hibiscus is also rich in the antioxidants "anthocyanosides" that protect our skin from free radical damage and also refine pores thanks to its astringent properties.
As a daily cleanse: gently massage a dollop of Wild Berry into wet skin and wash clean with tepid water.
To use as a masque: smooth a generous scoop of Wild Berry over wet skin and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, with damp fingers gently massage before washing off with tepid water.
After using this product, you will feel healthy, beautifully radiant hydrated skin. Pores are deeply cleansed and refined. Less Breakouts when used consistently. This is the perfect Pre-party masque.
85% Certified Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients
Mel*, Kaolin **, Colloidal silver, Camellia sinensis seed oil*, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder*, Zeolite**, Aristotelia chilensis fruit extract*, Rubus ideus seed oil, Sambucus nigra fruit extract, Coco-Glucoside, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Lavendula angustifolia oil***, Citrus paradisi peel oil***, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed**, Pollen , Lactic acid, Aqua, + d-limonene, + linalool
Certified Organic *, Wild Harvested**, Therapeutic Grade***, + Natural Component of Essential Oils
This product contains HONEY that is collected from hives in pristine Bushland full of Australian Wildflowers.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.