Sodashi Brightening Marine Mineral Mask 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A revitalising and oxygenating face mask rich in phytonutrients and minerals.
› Suited to all skin types
Sodashi calls it the “hot date” mask due to its glow-inducing benefits!
Seaweed and Spirulina packed with phytonutrients and marine minerals detoxify and revitalise skin for a rich, once-a-week treatment packed with Shea Butter, Jojoba, Macadamia, Rosewood, and three types of clay, to moisturise, firm, strengthen, and refine. Australian yellow and white clays blended with ultrafine Zeolite Clay provide a powerful detoxifying action to clarify and brighten the skin.
Suitable for all skin types. Use this mask as your Sunday night ritual to leave your skin feeling plumper, firmer and positively radiating loveliness!
- Lightens and brightens
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Use once or twice a week, after cleansing and exfoliating. Apply a big teaspoon full over face, neck and décolletage. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
Remove with a damp face cloth. Tone and moisturise as normal.
Apply a Skin Boost under the mask for added benefit. This mask was born to partner with Recovery Skin Boost!
The masks are easier to apply after first warming between fingertips.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For a more intensive brightening, leave for 15 minutes, dampen fingers and work the mask in to the skin leave for another 10-15 minutes if you have time.
- A very good mask to use after a long flight.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Zeolight 120 (Zeolight) - Zeolight is from volcanic mineral ore, powerful detoxifying action, deeply cleanses and energises the skin. Eliminates free radicals and toxins whilst remineralising and balancing the pH of the skin.
- Spirulina (Spirulina Pacifica) - Spirulina provides a rich variety of phytonutrients and has excellent skin firming effects. Contains a wealth of proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and trace elements.
- Yellow Mineral Argiletz Clay (#1332/58/7 Kaolin) - Yellow clay has a tonic effect, improving the colour and vitality of the skin. Brightens dull complexions and evens skin tone. Tones and strengthens connective tissues and stimulates blood circulation. Hydrates, nourishes and feeds your skin, without leaving it feeling dry or tight, to restore a healthy glow.
- Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) - This oil is an excellent cell stimulant and tissue regenerator. It’s healing and rejuvenating properties make it particularly suitable for dull, sensitive, combination and ageing skins. It’s sweet floral smell also has a balancing effect on the mind and helps to lift the spirit.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea nut butter*), kaolinite (australian yellow clay), kaolin (australian white clay), dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol (geogard221), fucus vesiculosus (fucus), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), xanthan gum, zeolite (zeolite ultrafine clay), aniba roseodora (rosewood), citrus limon (lemon), tocopherol (vitamin E), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), potassium sorbate, spirulina platensis (spirulina powder*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.