Living Libations Wintergreen Activated Charcoal Toothpaste 25ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
This Activated Charcoal Toothpaste polishes your teeth with purity, freshens your breath with the clean of wintergreen, and reveals the sheen of your pearly whites with the black of activated charcoal.
How does pitch-black paste reveal shiny, white teeth? It acts like a magnet, binding with gritty plaque, surface stains, and oral toxins. A quick rinse brings buff teeth and a brilliant smile.
- Activated Charcoal – This cleansing carbon acts like a magnet to remove toxins from the mouth and to clear surface stains from teeth. This black powder unearths your pearly whites as it purifies pathogens and erases surface stains.
- Baking Soda (Sodium bicarbonate) – Teeth thrive when they are bathed in a sea of sweet saliva, and baking soda buffers and neutralises food acids. In addition to being an effective cleaning polish, baking soda is gentle. It has significantly lower abrasiveness than the cleaning agents of chalk and silica that are used in commercial toothpastes, and the baking soda’s natural alkalinity neutralises bacterial acidity.
- Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) - This diverse oil is a caring carrier oil and botanicalbiotic coconspirator that balances oral ecology. This optimal oil soothes the oral tissue and gently removes bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea) – Living Libations' organic saponified olive oil captures all of the nourishing, moisturising properties of olive oil while enhancing the oil’s ability to clean the teeth and mouth. Saponification is a chemical reaction that occurs when the oil is treated with a highly alkaline solution.
- Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia) – Ravishing rose petals are harvested from Living Libations' distiller's organic rose otto fields in Bulgaria’s Valley of Roses and pressed into a pink powder of petals. This fantastically fragrant and astringent powder gives nourishing plant power and abundant antioxidants to the toothpaste.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Rousing rosemary is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. Think of rosemary as the feisty friend that stimulates sluggishness out of its stagnancy. Rosemary supercritical extract is a super-powered distillation that is highly concentrated and filled with antioxidants and bioactive compounds that are super cell protective, including carnosic acid, camphor, and rosmaridiphenol. Rosmarinic acid serves as a natural preservative while providing all of the powerful antioxidant benefits of rosemary to benefit optimal oral environments.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria fragrantissima) – Wondrous wintergreen essence awakens the senses with a burst of cooling mint and snow-capped freshness. Historically, this essential oil is nicknamed, “Nature’s Aspirin” as it contains the calming constituent methyl salicylate. Steam-distilled from the bright red berries and leaves of wild wintergreen, thriving even in the coldest of temperatures, this oil blesses with an essence of longevity and fortitude.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) – Sprightly Spearmint is Peppermint’s softer, more understated, cousin. Fresh, fragrant spearmint soothes the senses with whispers of minty magnificence! The ancient Greeks chose spearmint to scent their bath water, while medieval populations used the herb to freshen breath and clean teeth. Like its cousin, spearmint also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
Activated Charcoal, Baking Soda (Sodium bicarbonate), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia), Rosemary Antioxidant(Rosmarinus officinalis), Wintergreen (Gaultheria fragrantissima), Spearmint (Mentha spicata).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.