Living Libations Happy Gums Cleansing Clay Toothpaste 25ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Polish teeth and make your mouth happy with Living Libations essential oils-infused Happy Gums Cleansing Clay Toothpaste!
Sacred Clay and a refreshing array of pure botanical-biotics join forces with your toothbrush to clean in between your teeth, make your mouth merry along with banishing bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) - This diverse lipid is a caring carrier oil and botanicalbiotic coconspirator that balances oral ecology. This optimal oil soothes the oral tissue and gently removes bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) - Teeth thrive when they are bathed in a sea of sweet saliva, and baking soda buffers and neutralises food acids. In addition to being an effective cleaning polish, baking soda is gentle. It has significantly lower abrasiveness than the cleaning agents of chalk and silica that are used in commercial toothpastes, and the baking soda’s natural alkalinity neutralises bacterial acidity.
- Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea) - Living Libations' organic saponified Olive oil captures all of the nourishing, moisturising properties of olive oil while enhancing the oil’s ability to help remove plaque from the teeth. Saponification is a chemical reaction that occurs when the oil is treated with a highly alkaline solution.
- Sacred Clay (Pyrophyllite) - Sacred Clay is an incredible detoxifying agent and is said to be the best detoxifying agent of all the clays. Containing silica and nearly 10% electrolyte content, Sacred Clay is packed with free ions that attract toxins (You will notice that the color of Living Libations' clay has changed. A new processing method results in a finer, lighter colored clay. This special pyrophyllite clay is 100% naturally occurring from a single deposit near the region of Crater Lake Oregon).
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn is a serious soother to all oral sensitivities and plaque proclivities! This rich, vital, supercritical extract is packed with perfect levels of essential fatty acids including omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9. It infuses the mouth with beneficial vitamins, provitamins, phytosterols, carotenoids, and ultra-rare palmitoleic acids.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose is a precious and elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of Rose Otto oil! It is one of the most valued oils for its tonifying effects.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libations' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata) - Distilled from the flowering buds of the clove tree, this cogent culinary plant is robust breath freshener and king of oral care. Clove oil has freshened breath and been an optimal choice for oral care since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerhouse for a clean, fresh mouth.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Living Libations' wild Oregano oil is grown in the mountains along the Mediterranean. It contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration. It is considered a hot oil and an excellent botanicalbiotic that has freshened breath for centuries.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum) - Living Libations' true Cinnamon Bark essential oil from Madagascar is is a potent plaque cleanser and breath freshener. It is a classic spice, and tastes nice, too!
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Thyme Linalool is also a potent botanicalbiotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Sacred Clay (Pyrophyllite), Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides), Rose Otto (Rosa damascena), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum), Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia), Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
The tiny pot packs a punch. You only need the smallest amount on your toothbrush. This paste has helped with sensitivity and my teeth look much whiter in such a short time. I will never go back to toxic chemical laden toothpastes ever again!