Living Libations Frankincense Fresh Sensitive Toothpaste 25ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
A brilliantly alkalinising paste for smooth, shiny teeth and the freshest breath!
Apply a small pearl size to a dry toothbrush and brush. Pearly, clean teeth, fresh-all-day breath, and sweet saliva await you.
Sacred Frankincense and Myrrh meld with alkaline sodium bicarbonate to sweeten and support your oral ecology by neutralising acidic saliva and banishing bad breath bacteria.
They combine with the truth-telling essences of gentle, Sweet Thyme, zippy Peppermint, and plaque-preventing Tea Tree for a shiny, white smile.
- Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) - This diverse lipid is a caring carrier oil and botanicalbiotic coconspirator that balances oral ecology. This optimal oil soothes the oral tissue and gently removes bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda) - Teeth thrive when they are bathed in a sea of sweet saliva, and baking soda buffers and neutralises food acids. In addition to being an effective cleaning polish, baking soda is gentle. It has significantly lower abrasiveness than the cleaning agents of chalk and silica that are used in commercial toothpastes, and the baking soda’s natural alkalinity neutralises bacterial acidity.
- Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea) - Living Libations' organic saponified Olive oil captures all of the nourishing, moisturising properties of olive oil while enhancing the oil’s ability to help remove plaque from the teeth. Saponification is a chemical reaction that occurs when the oil is treated with a highly alkaline solution.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - A liquid pearl of holy anointing oil from the tree of life, Living Libations' Frankincense comes from Somaliland where they grow the highest quality of gum trees. This precious essence has been used to support clean teeth and fresh breath for thousands of years in Middle Eastern areas. It is common for Arabian people to chew the resin. They know of its ability to eliminate bad breath causing bacteria and assist with removing plaque.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrh) - Myrrh is one of the oldest botanicals in the world. It has been mentioned in Egyptian texts including the Ebers Papyrus, which documents over eight hundred formulas. The Egyptians used large amounts of myrrh in rituals, remedies, cosmetics, and embalming. Myrrh’s oral history includes it being used as a soothing, calming essence for the mouth.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libatinos' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Sweet Thyme is also a potent botanicalbiotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - MSM is a biologically-active organic compound that is a source of sulfur. This naturally occurring sulfur is found in nature and all living organisms. It is a critical nutrient for the human body. And, a silica pack to prevent moisture.
- Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite) - Qualiyy Kaolin Clay is a silica rich remedy. Our ancestors deemed that this dirt worked brilliantly for oral care. Clays essentially function as a magnet; when clay is mixed with saliva, molecules are electrically activated and pull out micro-particles of toxins and impurities. It gently and effectively exfoliates without being harsh on enamel.
Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrh), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia), Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.