Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot Harmony 6.5g
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Dusty pink blush in a natural balm
Vegan multitasker adding instant colour to cheeks & lips
Made in Mexico
Features many healthy ingredients like carrots, full of antioxidants, considered helpful in keeping skin soft and hydrated.
This vegan multitasking balm adds instant colour to cheeks and lips. A small pot of goodness that fits in your pocket with a practical mirror lid for touch ups so you can lift your look anytime, anywhere.
Hydrogenated olive (olea europea) oil, Candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, Ozokerite, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Avocado (persea gratissima) oil, Carrot (daucus carota sativa) oil, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e). May contain +/– Iron oxides, CI77019, CI77891.
- Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- A root plant used as a natural pigment. Considered to have anti-aging and sun protection properties.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black. Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77019 / Mica. Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade; Ere Perez does not use nano size particles.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.