Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 30ml - Cream
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Light weight & buildable foundation with natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and Hyaluronic Acid!
Certified Organic and packed full of anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals to provide long-lasting coverage whilst caring for skin health.
- Blurs the line between moisturiser and foundation.
- Certified Organic ingredients provide intense hydration while smoothing wrinkles and helping to regenerate skin cells.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to soothe, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage.
- Argan & Rosehip Oils nurture and repair.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
- Creates flawless, natural coverage which is easily buildable on areas of concern.
- No oily residue, will not clog pores.
- Flawless blendability.
- Can hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Extra Hydration creates a perfect base.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Provides a youthful and dewy glow.
1. Dispense a small amount of Certified Organic Liquid Foundation on the back of your hand
2. Using the Inika Vegan Foundation Brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
3. Start with two dabs on your forehead, two on each cheek, one on the nose, and one on your chin, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
4. Finally, ensure you blend into your jawline, hairline and around your ears to avoid leaving distinct lines. Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
› APPLICATION TIP: Due to the moisturizing properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skin’s oils and heats on application.
› COVERAGE TIP: A small amount goes a long way, as you can always apply more product to further conceal problem areas and achieve additional flawless coverage.
› BLENDING TIP: Blending the Liquid Foundation is key as it will melt into your skin and help to give the most flawless finish.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Titanium Dioxide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *, Sorbitan Olivate, Lecithin (Soya) *, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *, Oleyl Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower *, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
Inika products are free of alcohol, vegan and meet the requirements for Halal certification by Australia’s peak Halal certifying body.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.