Inika Certified Organic Cream Illuminisor 4g - Spice
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A Champagne shimmer designed for medium skin tones
Create a highlighted look that is so dewy that it appears as if it’s lit from within. With a cream formula that blends easily across the high planes of the face, this illuminisor is buildable for a natural glow through to an ethereal highlight.
Made with Certifed Organic Coconut Oil (nourishing), Certifed Organic Cocoa Butter (rich in healthy fatty acids), Carnauba Wax (softening) and Candelilla Wax (high in nutrients) and further enriched by Certified Organic Argan Oil (ultra-moisturising) and Vitamin E (anti-oxidant).
1. Warm product on the back of your hand to warm the oils for added luminosity
2. Tap onto the tops of the cheeks, tip of the nose and cupids bow using your ring finger
3. Blend and build until desired glow is achieved
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Silica, Butyrosper- mum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Tin Oxide.
* Certified Organic
Inika is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your Inika box, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society, one of the world's most recognised vegan certifications. When you see this symbol on your Inika box it is your guarantee that the product contains no animal derivatives.
Inika is Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. This means Inika products are and never will be tested on animals or contain ingredients which are a result of animal cruelty.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.