Biologi Br Organic Rosehip Oil 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The Br Rosehip Oil helps to nourish, protect and rejuvenate the skin with Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
Br Organic Rosehip Oil has defined a new benchmark in skincare oils. Harnessing the pure power of Rosa canina, Br is rich in natural vitamins and essential fatty acids that promote the skins internal hydration and protective processes to support healthy cellular turnover.
Why choose Br?
Honouring Biologi's promise to provide only high-quality, single-plant ingredient products sourced directly from nature, Br Organic Rosehip Oil challenges conventional oil extraction methods to offer consumers unaltered, unrefined rosehip oil that is pure and brilliant! Delivering a potent synergy of oil soluble actives required for skin health, Br is the most effective oil to use in conjunction with Biologi serums, or on its own.
Gentle enough to use on sensitised skin types but powerful enough to achieve maximum results, Br oil rejuvenates the skin as it is undiluted and intact, perfection bottled.
- Hydration, redness
- Improve the colour and texture of scars
- Reduce blemishes
After cleansing, apply Biologi serum of choice morning and night.
Wait for serum to penetrate the skin and apply three to four drops of oil all over the face and neck.
Massage gently. Apply as often as needed.
Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil
Rosehip oil, an active nutrient, is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active nutrients at 100% potency.
The organic oil used in Br is produced for Biologi by cold pressing the whole rosehip seed, and nothing else. Br is unrefined to avoid wasting skin-loving oil soluble vitamins often lost through traditional extraction methods. Once the oil is extracted, it’s held under nitrogen to protect natural nutrients from degradation caused by exposure to oxygen and environmental gases like carbon dioxide and hydrogen. Identical to pure rosehip oil in smell, colour and activity, active ingredients essential to cellular health can now be delivered directly to your skin cells.
- Linoleic and alpha-linoleic fatty acids - Essential fatty acids naturally occurring in rosehip oil mimic the fatty acids produced in the skin. Applying the unaltered nutrients topically supports healthy cell turnover and promotes natural regeneration processes to leave skin smooth, plump and hydrated.
- Vitamin A - It is an essential nutrient which works to reduce the visible signs of ageing and promote the integrity of delicate skin cells. Also known as retinol, vitamin A naturally occurring in rosehip oil contains beta carotene making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Vitamin E - It is a potent antioxidant produced naturally in the oil glands. Supporting cell function and overall health of the skin, direct application of active vitamin E enhances the skin’s natural processes leaving cells strong, moist and supple.
Is Br Organic Rosehip Oil suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes! Br is cold pressed and unrefined. The composition of natural nutrients mimics those produced in the body to support a healthy complexion without the use of synthetic activators. If you're prone to sensitised skin, test by applying a small amount of oil under the jaw 24 hours before using on the face. Introduce rosehip oil into a skincare routine gradually to avoid overloading cells.
How often should I use Br Organic Rosehip Oil?
Br is ideal to use in conjunction with Biologi serums to repair and hydrate skin cells. Whenever your skin feels dry or lacking in moisture, apply three to four drops to the face and neck after applying your Biologi serum.
Should Br Organic Rosehip Oil smell?
Br oil is entirely unrefined, so the oil serum appears in your bottle exactly as it does in the source. Your Br oil should have a subtle odour and bright colour. If a natural oil claims to be unrefined yet doesn't have a smell, the nutritional value is questionable.
What other ingredients are in Br Organic Rosehip Oil?
None! Br oil is a single cold pressed oil produced from Rosa canina seeds. The oil contains naturally occurring compounds that mimic those naturally produced by the body to hydrate, smooth the complexion and reduce redness. By utilising the power of nature to its full potential, we eliminate the need for synthetics yet still deliver visible improvements to skin tone, clarity and hydration.
Why don't you use traditional extraction methods such as solvent extraction?
Traditional extraction methods use a gas such as carbon dioxide or a liquid such as dimethyl ether to extract the oil soluble parts of the seed. This type of extraction gives higher yields, but it also contains fats and peroxides that are not good for skin health. All plant nutrients, oil or water-soluble, will degrade when exposed to gases, air or water but Br extract is held under nitrogen to protect it from degradation. Through Br Organic Rosehip Oil, the full nutritional value of rosehip oil to your skin can now be delivered.
What does cold pressing mean?
Cold pressing is a method of extracting oil with a seed press. By removing exposure of extracts to extreme heat, the integrity of the natural nutrients is protected leading to a higher nutritional content of the oil and therefore to your skin.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.