Biologi BL Nourish Lip Serum 5ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
This unique watersoluble formulation helps to increase suppleness and aid in hydration while providing a clear shine.
BL Nourish Lip Serum is a single-plant extract of native Australian blood red finger lime.
Chosen for its natural repairing and protection properties, the blood red finger lime is packed with 100% active natural phytonutrients that work in synergy to reduce redness, calm the skin on the lips and leave lips softer and more supple than ever before.
Why choose BL?
BL lip serum is a revolutionary serum unlike other glosses and balms on the market. Rather than sit on top of the lips causing congestion, the unique water-soluble formulation penetrates the skin’s deeper layers to regenerate cells, increase suppleness and aid hydration while providing a clear shine.
- Deep overnight conditioning
- Hydration burst throughout the day
- Antioxidant protection
- Clear shine
- Smoothing and softening
- Gently regenerate and exfoliate the surface of lips
- Deeply repair damaged cells caused by lip conditions
Make sure lips are completely dry as contact with water can reduce the efficacy of the active ingredients.
Twist the bottom of the applicator and the serum will move up into the brush, apply to clean dry lips before bed or throughout the day as required.
Citrus Australasica (Blood Red Finger Lime) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
Blood Red Finger Lime, an active phyto nutrient, is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
There are four incredible elements found naturally within the Blood Red Finger Lime:
- Amines - It provide a storehouse of antioxidants which protect the skin against free radical and environmental damage. While working to reduce blemishes, the potent active also builds protein hydrolysate moisture into the cells to smooth and hydrate dry and chapped lips.
- Deoxy Glucitol (sugar alcohol) - Naturally forming deoxy glucitol creates a cooling sensation on the skin helping to soothe irritation. Working to prevent moisture loss and aid hydration, sugar alcohols are safe to ingest and help relieve redness and irritation caused by lip conditions or overexposure to sun and wind.
- Phenolic Acids - It provide significant antioxidant protection against free radical and environmental damage. While rehydrating and plumping skin, phenolic acids also reduce and minimise redness.
- Flavone Glycosides - these are a group of phytonutrients that provide high concentrations of antioxidants to protect the skin and defend against free radical damage. Harnessing flavone glycosides which are proven to reduce redness and irritation while reversing the visible signs of ageing.
Is BL safe to use around my mouth?
Yes! Biologi BL Nourish Lip Serum is the first lip serum on the market that's free from harmful chemicals, fragrance and even water. The BL extract is single-plant extract of blood red finger lime and contains sodium benzoate preservative at 0.2% - nothing else!
Is it normal to notice cloudy parts in my serum?
Yes, It's nothing to be worried about at all, and is common in our extracts. This is the pectin from the fruit extract, and the amount varies from batch to batch, it does not affect the potency or quality but proves how natural these serums are. Simply give it a good shake and this will disperse.
Is BL coloured or tinted?
No. Biologi doesn't add artificial colours to their lip serum, so the colour appears exactly as it does in the fruit. While BL will give your lips a clear shine, if it's colour you require, we recommend you choose a lipstick or lip gloss.
What does BL taste like?
BL has a naturally sweet taste due to the sugar content that makes the extract ideal as a lip serum. The serum is free from all synthetic ingredients so it’s safe to ingest, Biologi doesn’t add anything to make it taste nice because they don’t need to!
Can I use BL Nourish Lip Serum with my regular lip balm?
Biologi doesn't recommend you use any other lip conditioners or balms with the BL Nourish. Traditional lip balms can often contain occlusive ingredients which can trap toxins and block pores. As BL is a water-based solution, this congestion will stop the active ingredients penetrating the deeper layers of the lips, so the product won't work as well. BL is 100% active meaning lips are treated on a cellular level.
What does BL feel like?
Unlike any other product on the market, BL is not a lip balm or lip gloss and doesn’t leave a heavy residue on the lips. The serum is water-soluble, so it soaks in leaving lips feeling soft, smooth and supple.
Is it safe to apply BL on irritated, burnt or chapped lips?
Absolutely! BL contains soothing phytoactives that will help speed up the repairing process of common lip complaints such as chapped lips, over sun exposure and cold sores.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.