Biologi Bk Rejuvenation Eye Serum
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The Bk Rejuvenation serum has been developed for the eye area but may also be used on the face.
› Contains potent and high levels of Vitamin C to help with the signs of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, pigmentation and sun damage
Bk Rejuvenation Serum contains high levels of natural, stabilised vitamin C and antioxidants, which helps reduce dark circles, diminishes fine lines and firms delicate skin. Being a potent, water soluble serum, Bk has the ability to penetrate deeply into the dermis.
CLECS II, Biologi's unique extraction method, gives you 100% active, natural and stable vitamin C like no one else, extracted purely from Australian native Kakadu Plum.
Primarily designed as an eye serum, Bk serum can also be used as a full-face Vitamin C serum for anyone concerned with anti-ageing, pigmentation or redness.
As well as being incredibly high in naturally occurring Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum contains two compounds that have unique skin efficacies.
- Gallic Acid is highly protective, helping to target sun spots and dark circles and assists in calming the skin.
- Ellagic Acid is brightening and helps defend against UV exposure, reducing photo-ageing.
Why choose Bk?
Bk serum contains high levels of vitamin C to diminish fine lines and firm delicate skin. Primarily designed as an eye serum, Bk serum can also be used as a full-face serum for anyone concerned with anti-ageing, pigmentation or redness.
- Improves appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Reduce skin blemishes and redness
- Antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals
- Sun damage
Cleanse thoroughly and dab 1/4 a pump around the eye area after cleansing.
To use as a full-face serum, apply one pump to the whole face and neck area after cleansing.
- Week one: once a day (morning or night).
- Week two: every morning and second night.
- Ongoing: use daily both morning and night
Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
Kakadu Plum, an active phyto nutrient, is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
There are three incredible nutrients found naturally within the Kakadu Plum:
- Vitamin C from a natural source increases the suppleness of skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin elasticity, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces dark circles and sunspots. The powerful active nutrient also helps skin combat damage from harmful UV rays.
- Gallic acid is a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves skin texture.
- Another phenolic acid, ellagic acids helps in the treatment of chronic UV exposure, reduces the potential of photoaging, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces membrane liquid peroxidation and DNA damage.
Can I use the eye serum on my face?
Yes, if anti-ageing and pigmentation is a concern, your whole face will benefit from Bk serum. We recommend using the Bk all over the face a few nights a week for an added vitamin C boost.
Can I use Bk on my eyes and another serum on my face?
You can use Bk serum to target the delicate eye area and another serum of choice on your face. Be careful not to layer the serums as the actives from each extract work synergistically as they do in the plant so combining the actives could have a negative effect and your serums may not work as well.
What's the difference between Vitamin C and ascorbic acid?
Vitamin C is a natural active found in fruits such as oranges, lemons, finger lime (Bf serum) and Kakadu plum (Bk serum). Ascorbic acid is a synthetic product made by scientists in a lab. Vitamin C is notoriously unstable when exposed to air or water, and ascorbic acid adds synthetic stabilisers to vitamin C extracts, so it can be used in skincare products. Biologi serums are extracted using a revolutionary extraction method and so far, they are the only skincare company in the world who can provide consumers with plant based, natural, stable vitamin C.
Can I use the Bk on my scars?
Yes! Bk serum contains the active nutrient anthocyanin which helps restore damaged skin and repair damage to connective tissue. Use Bk on your scars to reduce redness and remember that the sooner you apply after damaging skin cells, the better the chance of making a full recovery.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.