Sodashi Clay Cleanser with Lime 150ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A gentle cleansing cream that dissolves makeup and impurities and excess oil, leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh.
› Suited to normal to dry, normal to oily and oily skin types
The Clay Cleanser with Lime is a luxurious non-foaming cream cleanser that sinks into the skin to remove all makeup and impurities, leaving it deeply cleansed and softened, without disrupting the pH balance of the skin.
This decongesting blend of Jojoba, Macadamia, Apricot Kernel and Almond oils, with active White Clay and antibacterial Lime gently purifies and re-mineralises the skin as it cleanses, without drying or dehydrating.
With the delicious aroma of Lime and beautifully textured, it makes cleansing a delight for the senses as well as the skin.
- Protects the acid mantle in the skin
- Treats breakouts and has antiseptic properties to prevent new breakouts
- Contains botanical ingredients to actively cleanse the skin
- Does not dry or dehydrate the skin
- Great for most skin types
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Gently emulsify with wet fingers, massage over dampened face and neck to cleanse the skin. Rinse using warm water or a soft cloth to remove.
Use morning and evening.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- This cleanser can be used during hot, summer months leaving the skin feeling deeply cleansed and fresh.
- Apply your Sodashi Clay cleanser as soon as you get in the shower and leave for a few minutes for the minerals to penetrate the skin and for a deep cleanse.
- Cleansing twice at night is recommended.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) - Has an astringent, toning, antiseptic and refreshing action helping to clear excess oil. Useful in treating oily skin and acne. Very stimulating and refreshing for the whole body as it has a sharp, fresh, citrus smell. It is also reputed to help fight cellulite.
- Mineral Argiletz White Clay (#1332/58/7 Kaolin) - French Argiletz Active Clays are pure products, rich in minerals, that work in synergy to cleanse, tone and revitalise your skin and body. A mild clay with gentle cleansing and refining properties. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and delicate skins.
- Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) - A nourishing oil that helps relieve itching, soreness, dryness and inflammation.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), olea europaea (olive leaf extract), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), #1332/58/7 kaolin (argiletz white clay), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), xanthan gum, citrus aurantifolia (lime*), potassium sorbate. *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I have been trialing a number of cream cleansers and always come back to the sodashi clay cleanser! The texture is lovely and thick so I use it as a mini mask in the shower twice a week, it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised and refines my pores nicely. I haven’t noticed any difference between the lime, lavender and sandalwood other than slight scent variance but my fave is the refreshing hint of lime!