Vanessa Megan Cryo Facelift - Ice Cube Treatment Single Unit 8g
Brand: Vanessa Megan
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
2017 Natural Beauty Awards Winner – Best Face Serum
Created in Australia
Vanessa Megan has created this luxurious, plumping, brightening and lifting serum for the face, neck and decolletage. Using the ageing preventative Cryotherapy, these ice-cold treatment applications come in an ice cube infusion which incorporates active ingredients to help repair, regenerate and hydrate the skin, whilst stimulating the epidermis.
The formulation’s active blend of ingredients with the certified organic, scientifically proven, anti-ageing extract Narcissus Tazetta Bulb and Hyaluronic acid, help to combat wrinkles, puffiness and dehydration and this in turn, helps to repair and regenerate the skin to promote a radiant glow equal to an extra night's sleep.
- Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body & generally decreases with age. In the skin it exists in the epidermis & keeps the skin hydrated & supple due to its high-water retention ability.
- Gotu Kola extract is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids & is known to stimulate new cell growth and build collagen.
- Quandong/Wild peach is a native Australian super food and extract. It contains more vitamin C than an orange.
- Ginseng is known to increase the production of collagen in the middle layer of the skin known as dermis, making your skin firmer.
- Green coffee seeds have antioxidant, smoothing, restructuring and regenerating qualities, which make it ideal for anti-ageing.
- Narcissus tazetta bulb extract has previously been shown to delay cellular proliferation when applied topically.
1. Store ice cube trays in the freezer. Each cube should be frozen prior to use.
2. Remove one ice cube from the freezer. Remove foil cover and press ice cube out.
3. Insert the ice cube into the muslin cloth provided.
4. Apply to face, neck and décolletage in a circular motion until the ice cube has completely melted.
5. Use once or twice a week or as needed for a radiant boost to your skincare regime.
*Rose hydrosol, Hyaluronic Acid, *Camellia Sinensis(GreenTea) extract, Coffea arabica L. (Green Coffee) extract, Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit extract, *Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Ginseng) extract, Centellaasiatica (Gotu Kola) extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb extract, *Glycerine, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, p-Anisic Acid.
*Certified organic ingredient
“You should never put anything on your skin you wouldn’t eat”