Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin Plumping Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Plump up your skin's appearance with this water-charged and oil-free certiﬁed organic and vegan serum!
› Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated
Lightweight and fast absorbing, this super serum quenches thirsty skin, while helping to improve your skin’s radiance over time.
Revolutionary antioxidant rich Vinanza® Grape from New Zealand sauvignon blanc grapes helps offer resistance to environmental aggressors and pollutants, which may lead to diminished skin appearance. Extract of mamaku black fern helps skin look renewed, making this serum an everyday essential.
- Vinanza Grape: This revolutionary antioxidant extract improves elasticity and firmness.
- Waiwera Artesian Water: High in natural minerals, 15,000-year-old Waiwera® water (voted world’s best water by Decanter Magazine in 2008) springs from deep within the New Zealand earth, providing the purest form of hydration for your skin.
- Mamaku black fern: This bioactive New Nealand native helps to firm and protect your skin, and generate fresh cell growth.
- Rose petal & Cardamon pod: Pure Plant Fragrances
Vinanza Grape seeds contain double the levels of polyphenolic antioxidants of grapes grown anywhere else in the world.*
* Certified by two independent organisations - New Zealand Extracts and the New Zealand Government’s pastoral R&D company AgResearch.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol*, Aqua (Waiwera®) Water, Naticide® (Parfum), Cyathea medullaris (Mamaku Black Fern) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of French Rose & Cardamon: Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
*Certified organic by BioGro
This skin-plumping serum is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognised and accredited organisation that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients.
It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organisation in the world.
Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.