This event was happily ended on Tuesday, 28 May 2019.
Hippocrates stated over 2000 years ago “all disease begins in the gut” and there is now more and more research emerging linking gut heath to chronic disease and mental health.
Often when treating the gut, it is not just gut symptoms that improve... this is because of the connection between your digestive health and your skin, hormones, mood & energy!
One Fine Secret have partnered with The A Life, a contemporary wellness and movement studio, to bring you this informative talk to help you understand your gut connection. Dr. Angela Baklis, Founder and Osteopath at The A Life and Annalise Maddrell, The A Life's Nutritionist will be leading this enjoyable evening together.
Get your free ticket now!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of gut health
- What symptoms and systems of the body the gut is related to
- How to know if you have "leaky gut" or imbalances
- What can potentially damage the gut lining or bacteria
- What testing the gut looks like in a functional medicine approach
- What diet and foods support a healthy gut
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone wanting to live a long, happy and healing life
- Suffering from IBS and other gut issues
- Interested in learning about how your gut can affect your mood, skin & hormones
- Anyone curious about what is involved in testing for your gut health
- A PDF book on our Gut Healing Nutrition Guidelines
Spots are limited so book your free seat now. Look forward to seeing you there!
Get your free ticket now!
One Fine Secret is located near the corner of Bourke & Queen St, less than a block from Bourke St Mall. Tram stop 4 - Queen St/Bourke St is close by, or walk 8 minutes from Melbourne Central or Flinders Street train stations.
The entrance to the building is the brown wooden doors opposite Red Spice Road restaurant. Take the lift through the glass doors in the lobby up to Level 3. If you are entering after 6pm and the ground floor doors are unattended, please call us on 9602 5666 for access.
One Fine Secret is a new clean beauty store and community dedicated to inspiring you to embrace conscious beauty and intentional living. Through our wellness events and our carefully curated clean beauty collection, we're helping you to live your vision of a purer, healthier and happier life.
Visit us in the Melbourne CBD or online to discover a gorgeous selection of leading natural and organic skincare, makeup and body products from around the world.
We're always happy to help! Feel free to reach us at email@example.com or 03 9602 5666. You can also find more information about us HERE.
We'd love you to bring your friends or family along, however you will each need to book your ticket individually to assist with the smooth management of the event. Thank you!
You don't need to print your ticket, you can simply provide your details on arrival.